Young Wonders Before And After School (2021-2022)
We are pleased to offer child care for before- or after-school times with the option for full-day care when schools are closed. We are licensed by DCFS and accredited by the ExceleRate Illinois program, holding a Bronze Circle of Quality.
- Small classroom sizes!
- Social/Emotional learning
- H.E.A.L. learning sponsored by the John M. Scott Foundation
- Recreation and games
- Arts and crafts
- Reading and music
- Homework time (including tutoring)
- Free time
- Hot, catered lunches on full days
- Light breakfast and afternoon snack every day
- YWCA mission curriculum
- Safe and comfortable environment
- Qualified and caring teachers
Kindergarten - 12 years
- Colene Hoose, 600 Grandview Drive, Normal (Special Needs Program only)
- YWCA McLean County, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington
YWCA Young Wonders can bus to and from various schools and students can attend before and after school at YWCA McLean County, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington. Please contact us at (309) 662-7826 and let us know what school your child attends.
6am to 6pm, Monday through Friday
Before School: 6:30am to 8:00am
After School: 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Children must be picked up by each locations end time, or late fees will be charged by the minute.
Please click one of the buttons below to register or call Heather at (309) 262-1056 or (309) 662-7826.
Providing Relief and Support in Troubling Times
Current rates are $22/day for everyone. If you need financial assistance, including scholarships, please email the Director of Finance.
Before AND/OR After: $22.00 per day
Full/Non-School Days: $40.00 per day
Transportation: $10.00 per week
We also accept child care coverage from CCRRN and DCFS.
For more information:
If you are currently have an open case with CCRRN or DCFS, please let us know when registering so we can help you transfer your case to our center. For currently enrolled families we do offer Scholarships, if interested please our billing and enrollment coordinator or childcare front desk for an application.
- Any military branch (active duty or retired)
- Carle BroMenn
- Heritage Operations Group
- Moms of Multiples
- State Farm
- OSF HealthCare
- Westminster Village
To receive the discount, a qualified member must live in the household with the child. Identification will be required at registration.