YWCA YOUNG WONDERS YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SUMMER CAMP
Young Wonders Summer Camp is full of fun and educational activities for your child(ren). The summer is filled with activities that include science, arts and crafts, cooking projects, games, and physical activities, weekly field trips, and swimming. We are based in a structured, classroom environment, but enjoy lots of outdoor time too.
The summer is sure to be fun at YW Summer Camp! Register today to guarantee your child(ren)'s space!
- Ages: 5-12 (school-age) - 5-year-olds must have completed kindergarten.
- YWCA McLean County, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington
- Dates: June 7-August 13, (all locations closed on July 4th, start and end date are tentative)
- Hours: Hershey Road: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
A light breakfast, catered lunch, and afternoon snack are provided for each child daily.
TUITION Fees subject to change.
Registration Fees Registration fee is per child and non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Earlybird registration begins March 1.
- Discounted $40 non-refundable registration fee
- Early registration begins April 1
- Discounted $50 non-refundable registration fee
- Regular registration begins May 1
- $60 non-refundable registration fee
- Late registration begins June 1
- $70 non-refundable registration fee
- Summer camp t-shirt not guaranteed
- A subsidy may be available through the Child Care Resource and Referral Agency. Please contact us at (309) 662-7826, ext. 248 or email us for more information or to see if you qualify.
- Junior Counselor: $50/week
- Any military branch (active duty or retired)
- Carle BroMenn
- Heritage Operations Group
- Moms of Multiples
- State Farm
- OSF Health Care
- Westminster Village
To receive the discount, a qualified member must live in the household with the child, identification will be required at registration.
Please contact YWCA Young Wonders at (309) 662-7826 for more information.
Register now before time runs out!
Young Wonders Summer Camp 2021
Join us for STEM, anti-bias curriculum, social-emotional learning, Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL) lessons, crafts, water activities, and field trips.
We strive for a classroom community with positive relationships, self-regulating, problem-solving, and FUN!
June 7-11 Week 1 |
June 14-18 Week 2 |
June 21-25 Week 3 |
June 28-July 2 Week 4 |
July 5-9 Week 5 |
July 12-16 Week 6 |
July 19-23 Week 7 |
July 26-30 Week 8 |
August 2-6 Week 9 |
August 9-13 Week 10 |
Field trips have not been scheduled yet. All field trips are subject to change and are contingent on the COVID-19 re-opening plans outlined by the State of Illinois. All places listed below are possible field trip locations.
The Proving Grounds Boulding Gym (thank them for being a sponsor!)